Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Sleighbell. If you are a Tri Delta and would like to assist, please contact email@example.com.
This page is dedicated to helping our volunteers be better prepared to help out on the day of the event.
Ways to help during Sleighbell:
- Set up of tables with favors, programs and centerpieces
- Delta Auction: selling Auction chances, and matching winners with their prizes
- Silent Auction: helping to gather information on Silent Auction winners, and assisting winners with their prizes
- Mingling with Sleighbell attendees to sell Opportunity Ticket chances
- Assisting with traffic flow from Registration, through the Boutique and Delta Auction areas, and assisting attendees find their tables
- Registration / check-in
As we get closer to the event, more detailed information will be added.
The Beverly Hilton
9876 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Parking: Park in the hotel's main structure. Be sure to bring your ticket with you to have it validated for a reduced rate.
Lunch: We are unable to provide lunch for volunteers. We appreciate your help, however, please remember that this is a fundraising event, and your support is invaluable.
Tri Delta Collegiate Volunteers
Arrival Time: between 8:00am -9:00am
Check-In: Check in with the Hospitality Chair, Krista Dixon Ward, to receive your assignment.
Lunch: If you are a Tri Delta Collegian volunteer, your lunch will be provided, however you must be working the duration of the event and pre-register with the Sleighbell Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
End Time: between 2:00pm-3:00pm. Check with the Hospitality Chair to ensure all tasks are completed before leaving.
Note: Once you commit to volunteering, we are counting on you to be there. Please do not 'no show.' If you are unable to attend, email email@example.com as soon as possible.
For other ways to support Tri Delta, please see the Event Overview page .